2007/07/27

Goodbye, Again


Not to my blog, though. Don't worry about that. It may have been more than a week since I've written last, but I've been a little busy traveling up and down the country.

My travels took me from my home near Fort Smith to Little Rock, from there to Tulsa, from there to Dallas, and from there back home again. That involved a fair amount of driving - and a fair number of visits to the gas station where I had to fork over an unfair amount of cash - but it was worth it.

To Matt, Owen, Anna, Spring, Chris W, Chris L, Cassia, Joel, Mandy, Jen, Sarah, Mary Beth, Chad, Laura, Mr. & Mrs. Neale, and Mr. & Mrs. Carr: thanks for welcoming me back to the US just as I'm about to leave again. I guess it was a bit of a homecoming and a bit of a farewell mixed together.

And now: packing. I'm leaving here around 7:30 tomorrow morning, and I haven't even started putting my stuff in my bags! Well, I've always managed to round everything up before, so I suspect I'll get it done once again.

Next stop: Taiwan!