2008/05/24

David Rambles On in Strange Tongues

What I have the pleasure of offering you today is a genuine video featuring me and various interviews about my experience as an expatriate living in the Mapo ward of Seoul. Now, unless you're interested in practicing your Korean or simply enjoy seeing me utter my wisdom, no matter how incomprehensible it may be, I don't recommend that you actually WATCH the whole thing.

Later, if anyone is really interested, I could type up a transcript of the video.

(Note: like most Korean websites, this one is not compatible with firefox or other alternate browsers. You will probably have to use internet explorer to watch it.)



DIRECTIONS

STEP 1
Go to http://www.mapo.go.kr/.

STEP 2

Click on the picture of the news broadcast.

STEP 3

Scroll down to the bottom of the page

STEP 4

Click on the picture of the two students (one of whom is me!)

STEP 5

Watch the video! If nothing happens, try clicking the play button.